Originality made by emotions
Flash project combines elegance and functionality, with a large scale of colors and proposals.
It is very versatile and it is suitable to satisfie exigences always glancing to the design.
Flash is a contemporary project, designed to suprise with its finishes and to match according to your style.
Modern and elegant lines are combined with functionality: Flash is constantly updating with new finishes, creating new combinations designed for everyday life in the kitchen and beyond.
- Base and tall units FLASH polymeric essence IL 445 matt, with milled
- Wall units FLASH polymeric essence HG 175 glossy
Flash overturns the traditional kitchen schemes by choosing creative solutions based on continuous search for materials and finishes, able to recreate natural and elegant atmospheres.
A glamour style for the under top handle for those who do not want to lose the usefulness of the handle, also available in all RAL lacquered colors.
- Base and tall units FLASH polymeric AL 205 matt
- Tall and wall units FLASH polymeric AL 105 matt
- Under top handle
Flash is a modern kitchen with a strong personality perceptible thanks to new materials and technologies.
A project that everyone can love: kitchen and living can be combine in various way to satisfy each desire and lifestyle of the costumers.
- Base and tall units FLASH polymeric essence HG 105 glossy
- Wall units polymeric essence HG 110 glossy
- Flash handle
The simple lines create open spaces without any physical limit.
The space is the protagonist: aesthetic and functionality are mixing and are creating a natural conviviality.
- Base and tall units FLASH slatted door polymeric HG 45 glossy
- Wall units FLASH slatted door polymeric HG 75 glossy
- Opening with Gola slim
In Flash project, as in all other Cucinesse collections, kitchen spaces converse with living area, creating multifunctional rooms, perfectly integrated and harmonious.
A balance of contrasts in which the size of style allows maximum freedom of composition of the living area, coordinated to the atmosphere and to the shapes of the kitchen.