The kitchen is the room of the house that requires more attention and care for cleaning.
Time spent in a few simple operations will improve the life of furniture and appliances.
Smoke, steam and limestone are the enemies of your kitchen. To avoid that these agents over time damage the components, it is good practice to pay attention to the daily cleaning of the kitchen that, if respected, can preserve for a long time the good condition of your furniture:
- It is recommended to remove the protective film applied to the doors, when you receive the kitchen at home or in the next two weeks. Removing this protection after months can cause damage to the door finish.
- It is advisable to turn on the hood during each cooking operation because the steam that rises with time can spoil the doors of the wall units.
- Periodically check for leaks, drips and infiltrations of water. Excessive water stagnations could cause irreparable damage.
Kitchen cleaning and use
It is advisable to clean every part of the kitchen as soon as possible:
- Letting the dirt rest for some time could increase the risks of halos, stains and damage to products, or parts of them.
- Some substances of daily use are a serious danger to the aesthetic integrity of the products (e.g. coffee, vinegar, oil, salt, tomato, meat, cola, lemon juice, wine, vegetables, etc.).
- It is necessary to clean these substances immediately.
For cleaning use soft and clean clothes slightly damp with appropriate products, avoiding excessive force.
It is strongly recommended not to use unappropriated products such as scrubbing action detergents with acetone, chloro, diluents or alkaline.
- Dry quickly with a soft and not abrasive cloth.
- It is advisable to pay particular attention to the inner and poorly aerated parts, the ends and the junction points.
- Using specific cleaning products it is advisable to check very carefully the suitability of these products for cleaning materials.