Cucinesse s.r.l. as Owner and Data Controller of your personal data, is informing you about use and rights concerning the contacts obtained through the website www.cucinesse.it.
If you need to learn more please ready what indicated by the Data Protection Authority.
1. Who is the Owner and Data Controller who decide the aims and means of the contacts managing ? How and where can it be reached?
The owner of the managing contacts is Cucinesse s.r.l., based in via Brodolini, 21/25 – Montelabbate (Pesaro) – PU – ITALY
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What purposes, methods, legal conditions, consequences, data retention times are applied to the contact managing?
The managing of the contacts will follow this aims:
- Supply information and clarification on the Owner activities throughout the available media (email, messages, postal, etc.) (LEGAL BASE : legitimate interest of the Data Controller to provide the requested information; DURATION: all the necessary duration to supply requested information, max 24 months)
- To comply with EU law requirement (LEGAL BASE: law; DURATION : for the entire period established by the applicable law)
- Any assessment, defense or exercise of a right in court (LEGAL BASE: legitimate interest, considered prevalent for a self defense in court; DURATION: for the entire period established by the applicable law)
- Protect the security of te Data Controller’s Networks and IT systems (LEGAL BASE: legitimate interest, considered prevalent in compliance with the Considerando 49 GDPR; DURATION: 6 months)
- Marketing of the Owner (LEGAL BASE: consent, always revocable; DURATION: maximum 24 months) troughout email, social media, texting; newsletter; the activity is covering the market analysis, sales offers, special discounts, direct marketing to the end consumer.
- Profiling for marketing purposes of the Owner (LEGAL BASE: consent, always revocable; DURATION: maximum 12 mesi; In this case the marketing activity previously described will take place base on the data collected in order to address specific offers that are matching with the needs and interests , In lack of information the marketing acivities will not be customized and the Owner will send only generic promotional offers ( in case of consent to the previous point b) with reference to the methods of processing the personal data of the interested party, the said treatment will be carried out in compliance with the security measures provided for by current legislation, ni manual or computerized form.
3. Who can be your data be disclosed to:
The Data Controller, for the performance of the activities, in turn may communicate them to the following subjects to the extent strictly necessary for the achievement of the aforementioned purposes, all based in the European Community / European Economic Area unless otherwise indicated:
- To the authorized personnel of the Data Controller
- To the istitution for the coordination, supervision and management of national and foreign Internet networks, as well as communication and telephone networks and associated services (in particular messaging and e-mail, cloud services)
- To companies and professionals, as well as service providers (in particular IT assistance and maintenance, as well as web administration, legal assistance, etc.), which the Data Controller makes use of for the management of its business and relations with the interested parties, possibly appointed as responsible for the Data Controller if necessary
- Any authorities, public bodies or third parties who have access to the data by law or on the basis of provisions regulated by the applicable legislation.
For the purposes indicated above in this information, the data may be transferred abroad to countries belonging to the European Union. In the case of suppliers of software products and web services of US-based companies and related data transfer, the transfers will take place according to the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission and any additional measures, unless otherwise specified.
4. What rights do you have regarding the processing of your data? Legal basis of the treatment
You can contact the Data Controller to assert the rights indicated in the articles 15-22 GDPR. The rights you are entitled to are as follows:
- a) You have the right to ask the data controller for access to your personal data, requesting confirmation or otherwise of their existence as well as their rectification or cancellation or the limitation (temporary block) of the processing that concerns you.
- b) You have the right to object to their treatment at any time for reasons connected with your particular situation in the case:
- Of treatment necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or connected to the exercise of public powers, or:
- In case of pursuit of legitimate interest of the owner.
c) f you have given consent for one or more specific purposes, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
d) You have the right to the portability of your personal data (for those with a legal basis of contractual or consensual execution) by requesting the owner, by means of communicating a file in .CSV format, or similar open interoperable format, depending on the type of data required.
e) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the following Supervisory Authority: Guarantor for the protection of personal data; in any case, you have the right to alternatively lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority of the Member State where you usually reside, work or the place where the alleged violation occurred.
f) You have the right to request information on the balancing of interests carried out by the Data Controller for treatments based on legitimate interest
5. From whom we have collected your data and what type of data?
The data is collected directly at the time of your request for information to the Data Controller. The data you provide directly is common data, e.g. name, surname, email, etc. All these data are mandatory in order to request and receive information. For cookies see below.
Cookies are small text strings (information) that are entered into the user’s browser when a website is visited (also through similar technologies in mobile devices, tablets, etc.). They have important functions within the network to ensure technical monitoring of sessions, memorization of specific information, etc. While browsing, the user may also receive cookies from third-party sites (“third-party”) for purposes and with methods determined by such third parties. Cookie choices can be expressed through the appropriate banner and through the appropriate function always available as a menu/icon on the web page.
With exclusive reference to users of this site, we inform you that the following types of cookies are used.
a) The use of session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site. The session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other IT techniques potentially prejudicial to the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user.
LEGAL BASE: execution of requested services (navigation of the website), in the absence of which the website could not be used correctly.
CONSERVATION: automatic deletion at the end of the browsing session
b) Third-party analytical cookies are used but by adopting tools and procedures to de-identify the data (partial masking of the IP – pseudonymised) and the third party was requested not to cross-reference the information collected with other data, so as to use the collected data only for aggregate statistics and usage metrics of this website.
LEGAL BASE: legitimate interest of the Data Controller, considered prevalent following de-identification of the data
CONSERVATION: see for each cookie, unless you cancel the cookies
These two types of cookies are used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the contractor or user to provide this service” (cf. art. 122, paragraph 1 of the Privacy Code) and therefore not subject to consent. The user can always technically disable the use of these types of cookies by our site, however this could make it impossible or not optimal to navigate the site.
c) Unencrypted analytics and/or profiling and/or other cookies with a non-technical function are also used: useful for linking specific, identified or identifiable subjects to specific actions or recurring behavioral patterns in the use of the features offered (patterns) for the purpose the grouping of the different profiles within homogeneous clusters of different sizes, so that it is also possible to modulate the supply of the service in an increasingly personalized way, as well as to send targeted advertising messages, i.e. in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the area of surfing the net.
LEGAL BASE : consent (also for macro-categories), always revocable.
CONSERVATION: see for single cookie, unless you delete the cookies.
d) Social network widgets are those particular “buttons” or “blocks” on the Site that depict social network icons and allow users who are browsing to interact directly with the social platforms with a “click”.
The links where the user can view the privacy information relating to the management of data by the social networks to which the buttons and widgets refer are shown. No information is collected or processed by the site in which the widget is incorporated, unless included in the previous list of analytics/profiling cookies.
For further information, also on the deactivation of these cookies for what has not already been reported above, it is advisable to consult the following links:Pulsante e widget sociali di LinkedIn (LinkedIn Corporation)
The LinkedIn button and social widgets are interaction services with the LinkedIn social network, provided by LinkedIn Corporation.Dati Personali trattati: Cookie e Dati di utilizzo.
Facebook Like button and social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The Facebook “Like” button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal Data treated: Cookie and usage data.
Instagram Like button and social widgets (Instagram, Inc.)
The “Like” button and Instagram social widgets are interaction services with the Instagram social network, provided by Instagram, Inc.Dati Personali trattati: Cookie e Dati di utilizzo.
Twitter Like button and social widgets (Twitter, Inc.)
The Tweet button and Twitter social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Twitter social network, provided by Twitter, Inc.Dati Personali trattati: Cookie e Dati di utilizzo.
Widget Video YouTube (Google Inc.)
YouTube is a video content viewing service managed by Google Inc. which allows Cucinesse to integrate such content within its pages.Dati Personali trattati: Cookie e Dati di utilizzo.
AddThis (Oracle Corporation)
AddThis is a service provided by Oracle Corporation which displays a widget that allows interaction with external social networks and platforms and the sharing of Cucinesse content.
Depending on the configuration, this service can show widgets belonging to third parties, such as social network managers on which to share interactions. In this case, the third parties that supply the widget will also be aware of the interactions performed and of the Usage Data relating to the pages in which this service is installed.
Place of treatment: Cookie and usage Data.